How do I enroll my student in the district?

Posted by: Student Services

Parents new to the district will need to enroll their student(s) at their local neighborhood school by appointment only. You will want to call the school first to ensure someone will be there to help you as well as fill out the enrollment packet and make sure you have the documents you will need. 

To find out which school attendance area you live in and to download the enrollment packet, please visit our Student Services Department webpage. Enrollment packets can also be picked up at any of our schools, the main district office at 1212 Valencia Drive in Colton or the Student Services offices at 850 E. Washington Street in Colton.

Student Services