Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! This page is intended for students who were either enrolled at Colton High School last school year OR are incoming freshmen from one of our Middle Schools. If you are new to our district, please visit the enrollment page for information on how to enroll or visit the Colton High counseling office.
Please be sure to mark your calendar for your scheduled time as this will minimize the waiting times and keep the expected foot traffic moving. Items you will need to bring for registration are:
- completed emergency card - "Guardians will be able to update emergency cards through parent portal. Directions will be emailed to students and sent to guardians through Q-communicator. Directions will also be able to be accessed on the school website."
- parent/guardian educational level form
- any textbooks or material that need to be returned
- cash/card for purchases or debt payments
- remember to wear a mask practice proper physical distancing
11th & 12th
Station 1 Turn in (Auditorium): Emergency Card & Parent Education Level form
Station 2 Lifetouch(Auditorium): Pick-up and/or take picture for ID (printed on-site). All students are required to have their IDs when on campus. Seniors will receive information on how to schedule Senior Portraits and pricing for Senior Portraits. Underclassmen will receive a flyer on how to order school pictures from Lifetouch.
Station 3 Schedules (McIntosh Gym): Pick-Up Schedule
Station 4 Counseling (McIntosh Gym): Optional station if schedule changes are needed.
- There will be NO schedule changes for the following:
- Teacher Changes
- Lunch Changes
- Period Switches
- Only students with incomplete/incorrect schedules will be seen by counselors.
Station 5 Optional Purchases (McIntosh Gym):
- Herff Jones Table: Cap / Gown and other Graduation Regalia (only July 23 for Seniors)
- Yearbook Table: 2022 Yearbook for $80(Special Registration Day and Back to School Night Price). Payment with Credit/Debt Card only through yearbookordercenter.com (school code 17977)
- ColtonMerch Table: PE Clothes set for $25 or $15 – shorts / $10 – shirt
- PE Clothes will be distributed to students after school begins
- PE Clothes can also be purchased online through coltonmerch.com
- Business Office Table: ASB Card - $30 (discounts on ASB events and free admission to all home sports games) and previous Yearbooks at a discounted price.
Station 6 Library: After schedule pick-up, students may go to the Library to pick up their textbooks.