Can our student continue to attend their same school if we are moving out of the school’s attendance

Posted by:

You will need to apply for an INTRA-district transfer if you are moving to another area within our district, or an INTER-district transfer if you are moving out of our district. Please see the Student Services Department page for forms and information.