How can I change how I receive information from the school? I currently receive an email, text notif

Posted by:

You can change your contact preferences in the Parent Portal:

1. Log in to your Parent Portal account

2. Click on the Q Communications link

3. Click on your initials in the upper left corner. That will open a menu.

4. Select Notifications. The Notifications screen then opens and parents/guardians can choose how they want to be notified.


Please be aware that some informational items from the district are sent as email and text notifications only and not as a recorded phone call. Emergency messages are also sent as a recorded phone call.