Secondary Assessment & Evaluation
Our goal is to improve the academic achievement for all Colton Joint Unified School District (CJUSD) students. This goal is accomplished by providing district administrators, school administrators, educators, parents, and the community the tools and information needed to accelerate student learning. Assessment & Evaluation coordinates and implements local and state testing programs and works to ensure valid and reliable results that can be used to inform educational practices across the district. In addition, provide strategic support for district-led initiatives as well as, comprehensive reporting and support to stakeholders throughout the District.
- National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP).
- California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP)
- California Alternate Assessments(CAA)
- California Science Test(CAST)
- Physical Fitness Test(PFT)
- Northwest Evaluation Association(NWEA) MAPS
- Final Exams